Adukale (Pepper) Menasu Kootu Powder 200g
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Weight : 200g / 0.44 lbs
Ingredients : Black Gram Dal, Coriander, Pepper, Red Chillies, Copra, and Turmeric.
Cooking Method :
- Cook 100 grams of Tur Dal in 300 ml of water with ½ tsp of cooking oil and a pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Boil 250 gms of vegetables of your choice. (Best suited vegetables when used alone – Carrots, Beans, Snake Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Skinned Avare Kaalu, Cluster Beans, Dill Leaves, Chakkotha Leaves. Best suited combination of vegetables – Carrots, Beans, Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Chowchow, Ground Nuts, Ribbed Gourd)
- Mix cooked vegetables and cooked Tur dal. Allow it to come to boil
- Prepare a lump-less paste using 3-4 Table Spoons of Adukale Menasu Kootu Powder and little water
- Mix this paste well with the Tur dal and vegetable mixture and allow it to boil for 3 minutes.
- Add Salt & Jaggery to your taste and let it boil for 2 more minutes
- Prepare tempering of ½ Tsp of Mustard in 1 Tsp of cooking oil and serve hot with rice