Shastha - Foxtail Millet Flour ( 500 Gms)
Weight : 500 Grams / 1.102 lb
- It is known as Kangni in Hindi, Korralu in Telugu, Thinai in Tamil, Thinai in Malayalam and Priyangu in Sanskrit.
- Second most widely grown millet in the world after Pearl millet.
- Rich in Vitamin B12, these tiny seeds can offer you a daily dose of ample protein, good fat, carbs and amazing dietary fiber content.
- It contains copious amounts of lysine, thiamine, iron and niacin and calcium.
- Can be used to make Upma, Idli, Kichadi, Thepla, Payasam, Vegetable Dosa, Chakli and many more.