Shastha Wada Kolam Rice 10 lbs
Weight : 10 lbs
- Wada Kolam (also known as Zini Rice or Jhini Rice) is a traditional variety grown in the Wada tehsil of Palghar District in Maharashtra.
- Wada kolam rice is used for preparing various dishes in kitchen. It is also used as main ingredient with dishes like fish, poultry, meat, etc
- Rich in starch, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates.
- This Rice is used as an everyday substitute of Basmati because it gives the same feel and taste as that of Basmati Rice.
- Kolam rice is widely acclaimed by the customers for its pleasant aroma and rich taste.