Shastha Sona Masoori Brown Rice 1.25 lbs
Shastha Sona Masoori Brown Rice
Weight : 1.25 lbs / 565 gms
- Sona masoori rice its grown in the Indian regions of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, and is exceedingly popular and forms an integral part of South Indian Cuisine.
- Sona Masoori is an aromatic and lightweight medium-grained rice known as the “Pearls of South India.
- Sona Masoori is low on starch and is easier to cook.
- Used to prepare delicacies like sweet pongal, idli, pulao and more, this mouth-watering rice is also eaten with sambar, dal or rasam.
- Packed With Nutrients (Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium) Better cell health.