Shastha Rose Matta Rice 10 lbs
Shastha Rose Matta Rice
Weight : 10 lbs
- Matta Rice, also known as Rosematta rice, is locally sourced from the Palakkad region of Kerala, India.
- This rice variety has a high content of nutrients . With increased quantities of minerals, vitamins, fibre and more, Matta rice goes for gold with its contribution to a healthier diet.
- Matta rice can be had as plain rice, or be used to make idlis, appams, and snacks like murukku and kondattam.
- Its nutrient-rich coat contains generous amounts of Vitamin A, and some forms of Vitamin B.
- It is a coarse variety of rice with bold grains and red pericarp. The rice has a unique taste.