Shastha Little Millet 10 lbs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
WEIGHT : 4.54 kg / 10 lbs
INGREDIENTS : Little Millet(Processed, Unpolished and Hulled)
- Little millet is one of the small millets commonly known as ‘kutki’ in Hindi, ‘samai’ in Tamil and Kannada and ‘samalu’ in Telugu and Chama in Malayalam.
- All recipes made with staple rice can be prepared using little millets with similar taste.
- Faster to cook than rice.
- Excellent source of protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, niacin and polyphenols
- Could be used for making roti, Dosa, upma, Kichadi baked and fried items, Salads, Payasam and many more.
- Little millet contains amino acids in balanced proportions and is rich in methionine, cysteine and lysine.
- Beneficial to vegans dependent on plant foods for protein.