Shastha - Barnyard Millet (500 Gms)
WEIGHT : 500 Grams / 1.1 LBS
INGREDIENTS : Barnyard Millet (Processed, Unpolished and Hulled)
- It is known as Kuthiravali in Tamil , Odalu in Telugu, Jhangora in Hindi, Oodalu in Kannada, Kavadapullu in Malayalam.
- The millet is tiny white, round grain, bigger than semolina (rava) but smaller than Sago (Sabudhana)
- It has relatively low Carbohydrate content.
- Rich in Fibre, Iron and Protein and low glycemic food
- Can be used to make Porridge, Kheer, Dosa, Idly, Pulav, Upma, Kichdi and many more.