Shastha - Brown Top / Browntop Millet 10 Lbs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Weight : 10 Lbs
Ingredients : BrownTop Millet.
- Known as Hari Kangni in HIndi, Pazhuppu Thinai in Tamil, Korale in Kannada, Anda Korra in Telugu.
- Brown top millets are cultivated abundantly in dry regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and parts of north-central India
- Rich source of proteins, healthy fats, carbs, and dietary fiber content.
- Contains essential nutrients like calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, sodium, and zinc.
- Can be used to make Idli, Dosa, Tomato Bath, Bisi Bele Bath, Upma, Porridge and many more.