Shastha - Kodo Millet Flour (500 Gms)
Weight : 500 Grams / 1.1 lb
- It is called Varagu in Tamil, Kododhana in Hindi, Arikalu in Telugu, Harka in Kannada, Koovaragu in Malayalam and Kodro in Gujarati.
- Kodo millet grass reaches up to four feet tall, sporting slender leaves requiring very little water to grow.
- Repository of nutrients, a great substitute for rice and wheat.
- With a whopping 11% protein for every 100 grams, it is also a rich source of fiber ,carbohydrates, fat and an impressive presence of calcium, iron, polyphenols and various other nutrients.
- Can be used to make Dosa, Pulao, Pongal, Idli, Kheer , Upma and many more.