Shastha Black Rice 1 LB
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Weight : 1 lb / 0.454 gms
- Black rice is a good source of several nutrients, particularly protein, fiber, and iron.
- Cooking black rice is easy and similar to cooking other rice.
- Black rice is rich in amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants, flavonoids, anthocyanins, and other phenolic compounds.
- It makes a delicious side dish all on its own with some salt and pepper, but you can also add it stir-fries, soups and stews, or sprinkle it on top of a salad.
- Black rice is prepared similarly to other types of rice and can be added to a variety of savory and sweet dishes.